The document introduces amendments in the current legislation on preparation and holding in Russia the 2018 world Cup and the confederations Cup in 2017 football, adopted in June 2013.
the legislation was passed by the Parliament on October 24 and October 29. He posted on the official portal of legal information.
As explained before, the Deputy Director of the legal Department of the Ministry of sports of the Russian Federation Irina Andreeva, in Law to be paid an additional article, «regulating the demolition of immovable property situated on land seized for the location of infrastructures championship and, accordingly, disposal of the resulting waste.
in addition, signed by the head of the country’s law contains provisions providing for the guarantee of uninterrupted supply of the objects of the world championship. According to the head of the Federation Council Valery Ryazansky, the Document refers to «land relations, property issues, and issues related to energy companies.»
- The issue of the Crimean football clubs shall be settled by the beginning of the second half of October
- Football fans will be able to get free legal advice
- The court of Kyiv has left the custody of the property of FC Metalist, including home stadium and base
- RFU: giving professional status will benefit the Russian football referees
- Leonid Fedun: the only problem stadium of FC Spartak is a big duty on property