Samara football club «wings of the Soviets» has no debts to the players. About it said the spokesman of the Ministry of sports of the Samara region Paul Semenko.
The Russian football Union (RFU) for the presence of indebtedness banned «Wings» to register new players.
«At this point in time the club has no debt, the appropriate package of supporting documents will be sent tomorrow in RAF — wrote Semenko on his page on Twitter» Twitter».- in the coming days RFU their look, after which the Ban with «wings of Soviets «will be removed».
besides the «Wings», under similar sentences were of Amkar Perm, Moscow «torpedo», Khabarovsk «SKA-Energia» Kaliningrad «Baltika», Nizhny Novgorod «Volga», Novosibirsk Sibir and Yaroslavl «Shinnik «»
- The RFU has banned Amaru and torpedo to register new players
- The RFU has enabled Amcare to register new players
- Media: head coach of FC Krylya Sovetov the Vercauteren will sign a contract with Genk eleven August
- The General Director of FC Krylya Sovetov : coach Vercauteren went from Samara for family reasons
- Spartak will meet with the Change from Komsomolsk-on-Amur in the 1/16 finals of the Cup