The Russian football Premier League (RFPL) on Tuesday, will report on the transfer of the tournament in the second round of the championship of Russia between Dynamo and Spartak on more later. About this in a telephone conversation with the journalist said the Director General of the Premier Sergey Cheban.
on the first day of the week «Dynamo» asked the Premier a petition to transfer the Sunday Match of the second round of the championship of Russia with Spartak on more later.
«We received a letter from Dynamo with a request to postpone the Match on more later time, said Cheban.- Then asked meteorologist official data on temperature on 10 August. When you get the data, analyze the Sunday schedule and will make the final decision. I think that will happen on Tuesday».
RFPL because of the heat in the capital of Russia the first round match between CSKA and «torpedo», and between «Engine» and «Krasnodar» from 13: 30 to 21: 30.
The match Dinamo — Spartak will be held in Khimki, At this point in time the beginning of the tournament is scheduled for 13: 30 GMT
- Match of the championship of Russia on football between Dinamo and Spartak will not be rolled over later time
- Executive Director of Premier League had no right to refuse CSKA in the application of Roman Eremenko
- The head of the CDC RFU: Match Dinamo — Spartak was surprisingly calm
- Football Spartak Dzyuba: Such games as Dynamo, always go down in history
- FC Ural : don’t know about the fact that in 2015, the club will play home games in the Czech Republic Tyumen