Russian FC «Krasnodar» went out in the group stage of the Europa League. The sum of the 2 matches of the round playoff match who defeated the Spanish «real Sociedad».
A week ago, «Krasnodar» lost in San Sebastian with the score 0: 1, second game in Krasnodar ended with the score 3: 0.
from Krasnodar scored goals on account Joaozinho (71-minute, from the penalty spot), Mauricio Pereira (87) and Ari (89).
The key moment of the tournament was the replacement of the goalkeeper in the 85th minute when in place of the injured Jeronimo Rulli came Anlaut Zubikarai. Immediately then Krasnodar scored two goals that brought the team into the group stage.
in a compensated second half of the fights were removed, Joaozinho and Markel of Bergara.
the goalkeeper of «Krasnodar» Dikan held the seventh «dry» match in European competition. First, he advocated Simferopol «Tavria» and Moscow «Spartak». Only 37-year-old Goalkeeper had 25 games in European competitions.
For «Krasnodar» this is the first appearance in European competition in the club’s history. The team went through 3 qualifying round, scoring five major victories in six matches.
«Real Sociedad» for the second time played with the Russian team in European competition. In the 1/16 finals of the UEFA Cup season 1998/99 the team from San Sebastian lost «Dynamo» (2: 3 at home and 0: 3 away).
The draw for the group stage of the Europa League will take place on the last working day of the week.
- Players Krasnodar will play against Lille in the game of the group stage of the Europa League
- The coach of FC Krasnodar in the game with real Sociedad learned the difference between Premier And European
- Four Russian club will hold the first matches of the knockout stages of the Europa League
- Players Krasnodar reached the play-off round of qualifications for the Europa League
- Four Russian club will hold the second leg of the knockout stages of the Europa League football