«Spartak» has gained a strong-willed victory over Dynamo Moscow Derby in the second round of the Czech Cup. Meeting in Khimki ended with the score 2: 1 in favor of red-and-white.
Held in Khimki Derby was 50th in the history of Russia confrontation white-blue and red-and-white. Now the balance is as follows — 24 victory» Spartacus», 16 draws, 10 wins Dynamo.
The score in the third minute of the tournament was opened by Alexander Kokorin, who with four goals on time alone stood At the head of the list of scorers in the championship.» Spartak came back from a goal by Artem Dzuba, pursuer Kokorin in the race snipers (in the first round he scored a double against «ruby» ). In the 2nd half once Dzyuba scored twice and caught up with Kokorin, teams were on the average efficiency of Derby — 49 games with the 1992 team scored 143 goals (2, 92 per game).
As for Dziuba, Dynamo is a very easy opponent for him. In 16 previous meetings against the blue and white striker scored 7 (4 3) points according to the system goal pass, besides the Dziuba was given to score the game in the compositions of all three clubs he played in the Premier League ( «Spartacus», «Tom», «Rostov» ).
Dynamo can’t win a home win over Spartak since April 2008. The meeting, which ended with the score 4: 3 in favor of the blue and white was the last Derby at the old stadium.
Dynamo debut French midfielder Mathieu Valbuena. The midfielder, who played 38 matches and scored 6 goals for the national team of France, 2 August signed with Dynamo three-year contract. Before he played for Marseille, which was scored Spartak in the Champions League season 2010/11
- Member of the Board of Directors Spartacus : players are not confused disallowed goal against Dynamo of BГјttner
- The goal of the Dynamo of BГјttner at the gate Spartacus was properly cancelled, says expert
- Players of Zenit won Ufa in the championship game of Russia
- The players of Dinamo beat Hapoel and reached the play-off round of qualifications for the Europa League
- Double Artem Dzuba brought Spartak victory over UVA