Russian Dynamo will play in group E of the Europa League football season 2014/15 with the Dutch PSV, Greek Panathinaikos and Portuguese «Estoril». About this was announced in the draw, which took place on the last working day of the week in Monte Carlo.
Dynamo has earned the right to play in the Europa League on the results of the previous championship, finishing in fourth place.
Dynamo in the 3rd qualifying round of the tournament by the sum of the 2 matches beat Israeli Hapoel Kiryat Shmona) is 1: 1 at home and 2: 1 away, and in the play-off round was stronger Cyprus «Omonia» (2: 2, 2: 1).
The players of «Krasnodar» will play in group H with English «Everton», German «Wolfsburg» and the French «Lille».
in the group stage, according to the rules of the Union of European football associations (UEFA), do not have the opportunity to play with each other clubs from the same national Association. In addition, considering the current political situation in the draw were divorced teams from Russia and Ukraine.
The fights will take place on 18 September 2 and October 23, 6 and 27 November, and December eleven
- Russian football clubs CSKA and Zenit will receive at least ?8, 6 million for participation in the Champions League
- The head of PSG: wish to discuss with UEFA possible changes in the rules of financial fair play
- UEFA: Rostov will participate in the draw for the play-off round of the Europa League
- Major defeat of the Russian football clubs in European competition. Dossier
- In Monte Carlo will host the draw for the group stage of Champions League football