Belarusian football club BATE Borisov won the house Slovan Bratislava with a score of 3: 0 and went out in the group stage of the Champions League.
The goals were scored by Mikhail gordeychuk (41st minute), Sergey Krivets (84) and Vitali Rodionov (85). In the first game the score was a draw — 1: 1.
The results of the other matches:
«HAPOEL» (Cyprus) — Aalborg (Denmark) — 4: 0 (First leg — 1: 1)
PORTO (Portugal) — Lille (France) — 2: 0 (1: 0)
Celtic (Scotland) — MARIBOR (Slovenia) — 0: 1 (1: 1).
The draw for the group stage will take place on August 28 in Monaco
- Players Bavaria and the Port has secured a place in the 1/8 finals of the Champions League
- Decided all the participants of the play-off round of the Champions League football
- Decided all participants in the group stage of the Champions League football
- The Zenith came in the 2nd basket when the draw for the group stage of the Champions League
- Players Bavaria defeated Manchester city in the Champions League game