Midfielder St-St-Petersburg football club «Zenit» and national team of Ukraine Anatoliy Tymoshchuk due to an injury ruled out of action for at least a month. About it informs the press service of the football Federation of Ukraine.
Tymoshchuk has been injured in a friendly match against the national team of Ukraine with a team of Moldova (1: 0), which was held on 3 September. A medical examination revealed the player damage causes the muscles of the left thigh.
Tymoshchuk can skip Zenit in the group stage of the Champions League against Portuguese «Benfica» (September 16) and Monaco (October 1)
- Player Zenith Hulk due to injury will not play in matches against Spartak and Dynamo
- Football Spartak Jose Jurado will miss about 3 weeks due to injury
- Football Spartak Romulo was ruled out for four weeks due to injury
- Football Paris Saint-Germain Zlatan Ibrahimovic will miss about 2 weeks due to injury
- Danny: the Zenith will help the experience of the players who competed in the championship of Portugal