Defender of the Lisbon football club sporting Marcos Rojo apologized to the team leaders for their conduct After refusing to sell in the English «Manchester United». As they say in Portuguese media player for Argentina openly expressed the desire to go to MU, but sporting’t want to sell. Then Rojo did not want to train and almost came to blows with the club President Bruno de Carvalho.
«I went crazy and my emotions came from the observation that such behavior is unacceptable,» said Rojo in an interview to the press-service of «sporting».
«Manchester United made the initiative for the 24-year old player in football 20 million euros. If the deal does take place, 20 % of the amount of the transfer will receive the capital «Spartak», which Rojo played in 2011-2012. When the transfer of the player in football in sporting the parties agreed about that red-white will receive 20% if the transaction would exceed 5 million euros.
for Spartak Rojo spent 17 games, scoring one goal.
Argentina took part in the 2014 world Cup, becoming a silver medalist of the tournament. The defending player plays for the national team since 2011. During this time he spent 28 games, making one goal
- Player sporting Marcos Rojo confirmed that enters Manchester United
- Spartak will receive a 20% fee from the transfer of the player in football Rojo in Manchester United
- Sporting confirmed the transition Marcos Rojo in Manchester United
- Manchester United signed a five-year contract With former player of Spartak Marcos Rojo
- The transfer window closed in European football