Defender of the Lisbon football club sporting Marcos Rojo confirmed data about the transition in English «Manchester United». About it speak Portuguese media.
«It was difficult for me to make a decision about the care of the» sporting», but moving to «Manchester United» is the embodiment of my dreams.» Manchester United is a fantastic club. Before making such a decision, I talked with Verona, and he recommended Me to agree to a transition to the English team,» said Rojo.
first it was claimed that Manchester United have made the initiative for the 24-year old player in football 20 million euros. If the transaction takes place, 20% of the amount of the transfer will receive the capital» Spartak», which Rojo played in 2011-2012. When the transfer of the player in football in sporting the parties agreed about that red-white will receive 20% if the transaction would exceed 5 million euros.
for Spartak Rojo spent 17 games, scoring one goal.
Argentina took part in the 2014 world Cup, becoming a silver medalist of the tournament. The defending player plays for the national team since 2011. During this time he spent 28 games, making one goal
- Player sporting Rojo apologized for the boycott of training After the refusal to sell in the United
- Spartak will receive a 20% fee from the transfer of the player in football Rojo in Manchester United
- Manchester United signed a five-year contract With former player of Spartak Marcos Rojo
- Sporting confirmed the transition Marcos Rojo in Manchester United
- Media: player of real Madrid’s angel Di Maria did not want from the transition in Monaco