Forward of Moscow «Spartak» and the national team of Russia on football Artem Dzyuba has admitted That he did not believe That will be able to play in the qualifying match of the European championship 2016 with a team of Liechtenstein. About this Dzyuba told After winning the tournament, in which citizens of Russia defeated the opponent with the score 4: 0.
«The team played a good match,» said Dzyuba.- Honestly, I did not expect to be out on the field. I think the support has played in my appearance a role, And I didn’t think That all the team’s fans will support me.»
- Murat Yakin: Artem Dzyuba demonstrated that wants to be a leader FC Spartak
- Capello: it is a pity that mate with Liechtenstein did not convert all of their moments
- Capello: debts to the coaches of the national team of the Russian Federation ought to be repaid on Tuesday
- Fabio Capello: the Question of salary is least worried about
- Egor Titov of Spartak plays 60-70 % of its capacity, it can add