Ghanaian Footballer Majed Waris transferred from «Spartacus» in Trabzonspor, said that the Russian club had not wanted to part with it. About this Waris said in the conversation with the journalist.
on the first day of the week «Spartak» announced about the fact that reached a General consensus with Trabzonspor on transition of Marisa. First of September, the Ghana passed the medical examination and signed a contract.
Spartacus wanted to keep me, but I asked the President of the club to let me in «Trabzonspor» as the Turkish club was intense, and for me the performance in its composition is a great opportunity to play in the Europa League and compete for the title, said Player.- I wish to thank the President of Spartak head coach, players, employees and fans of the team. Wish them all the best this season and in the future.»
- Football Spartak Majed wares can go in Turkish Trabzonspor
- The coach of FC Rostov boЕѕoviД‡: We have to jump over your head to win Trabzonspor
- Footballer Florent Malouda has terminated the contract with Trabzonspor after a fight with the coach
- Player Ivica Olic: Krasnodar will not be easy to get into European competition for the season
- Capital Spartacus did not want to sell the player in football Majeed of Marisa French Lille