Midfielder of FC Kuban Krasnodar Yvelines Popov received a fractured cheekbone during training of the Bulgarian team in football. About it is notified on the official Internet representative of the Bulgarian football Union.
Popov was injured in a collision with a teammate during the morning session on the last working day of the week. The survey produced later in a hospital in Sofia, diagnosed midfielder fracture of the right zygomatic bone.
The recovery time 26-year old player will be defined later.
Bulgarians September 9 will start in selected European championship 2016 away match against Azerbaijan.
this season Popov played in the first part of the «Kuban» in all six rounds of the championship and only once, in the game of the 2nd round, was substituted in the 87th minute. The Bulgarian scored three goals. Krasnodar team with 14 points occupies the 3rd place in the standings
- The player of FC Kuban and the national team of Bulgaria Popov because of a broken cheekbones will miss the Match of the European CHAMPIONSHIP qualification
- Football Dynamo Igor Denisov to recover from injury for the match RFPL with Zenith
- Players Kuban won the locomotive in the championship game of Russia
- The RFU will ask FIFA to explain the episode With a yellow card to the player Kuban Evelina Popov
- Player Artem Dzyuba will start training from the national team of Russia on Friday