Performance for «Rostov» added confidence attacking the Artem Dzyuba, which he successfully started the season 2014/15 in Moscow «Spartak». About it in conversation with the journalist said former teammate Dziuba, the defending Player «Rostov» Vitaly Dyakov.
Dzyuba played for FC Rostov in the season 2013/14 on loan, in 28 matches of the championship of Russia scoring 17 goals. 2 the starting rounds of the Russian championship season 2014/15 striker scored four goals — two «Rubin» (4: 0) and two Dynamo (2: 1).
«in» Rostov «Artem helped not only the team but for himself,» said Janeway.- It so happened that Rostov was Dziuba a springboard. Last season, where he scored a record for itself a number of goals, gave him an emotional lift. Dzyuba was convinced that able to score for the team with 10 goals, and much more. Gain confidence in» Rostov», now Dzyuba great plays for Spartak. It is important that the coach Murat Yakin) he trusts, and teammates, for their part, are trying to supply Dziuba the ball as often as possible «»
- Murat Yakin: Artem Dzyuba demonstrated that wants to be a leader FC Spartak
- Player Rostov Janeway: minimum goal in the Europa League in the group stage
- Circassian populations: the Dynamo players don’t Personally played with a striker Spartak-Dziuba
- Players of Spartak beat Dynamo in the championship game of Russia
- Double Artem Dzuba brought Spartak victory over UVA