The ball, which Moscow midfielder of FC «Spartak» Dmitry Kombarov scored the goal of the Belgrade red Star in the opening game stadium «Open arena», will become a Museum exhibit red-and-white. About this Kombarov has told in conversation with the journalist.
«Spartacus» and «red Star» played on 5 September in a draw — 1: 1.
«I’m happy that the game is the opening of the stadium I was able to score the 1st goal and go down in history,» said Kombarov.- I think that goal was scored normal. When the execution of the penalty kick, I saw that the goalkeeper came out of the gate, the judge was not asked to hit the whistle. After the game, signed ball, which will go to the club Museum» Spartak».
- The refereeing in the game of the championship of Russia on football Dinamo — Spartak was the objective, says expert
- Players of Spartak played a draw with red Star in the opening match of their stadium
- CDC RFU will see the behavior of the players of Spartak Kombarov and Parshivlyuk in the game with CSKA
- The match Spartak Moscow — torpedo : online broadcast
- Goal by Dmitry Kombarov penalty brought Spartak victory over CSKA