Striker of FC «Bastia» Brandao at the time removed from the matches of the championship of France Until September 18. Such a prior authorization used the disciplinary Committee of the French Professional football League (PFL). About this local media said the lawyer to the player in football Olivier Martin.
Brandao found myself in the centre of the scandal last Saturday, when immediately After the tournament of the championship of France in Paris, which ended with the victory PSG 2: 0, he attacked a player of the opposing team. The accident happened in the room under the stands when the players went to their locker rooms. Brandao waited until the past it will Motta, and suddenly smacked his head on the face. The player then «Bastia» immediately made a hasty retreat, not having to get a retaliatory strike. As a result, physicians diagnosed Motta a broken nose.
Himself the Brazilian has already made a public apology and pleaded guilty, confirming this on Thursday at a hearing of the disciplinary Committee of the PFL. Adopted there, the decision to remove the player from matches Before September 18, is preliminary in nature. Prior to this date will continue the proceedings around this incident, the investigation of which have already participated and the Prosecutor’s office in Paris.
The final verdict will be known only in September. Under current regulations, for the same offense, the player may face disqualification for a term Up to 2 years
- FC Bastia wishes to terminate the contract with Brandao, who broke his nose PSG player
- Player Bastia Brandao will appear before the court for a broken nose PSG player Tiago Motta
- The Paris Prosecutor’s office opened a Case against the player in football Brandao, who broke his nose Tiago Motta
- Bastia was not to punish the player in the football team Brandao, broken nose, Thiago Motta
- Players PSG beat Bastia in the championship game of France