Striker Spartak Moscow Artem Dzyuba is missing in training the national team of Russia on football, which is preparing for the qualifying match of the European championship in 2016 with a team of Liechtenstein, because that is undergoing medical procedures. About it informs the press service of the Russian football Union.
The player, who missed the start of training camp and a friendly match with the national team of Azerbaijan () because of illness, came to the team on Thursday, and training in the General group will start on the last working day of the week.
The game against Liechtenstein will be held on 8 September on the field, «Arena Khimki».
now Dzyuba is the best scorer of the championship of Russia (after six rounds on account of forward six goals in five matches). In the season 2013/14, Dzyuba advocated Rostov on loan. Then striker was the best scorer of the last drawing of the national championship. He has had 17 goals (five from the penalty spot)
- Football Spartak Artem Dzyuba joined team Russia
- The national team of Russia on football wins with 4: 0 in the 2nd half, the team of Liechtenstein
- Player Dzyuba: I Hope the match will be in the form of
- Fabio Capello: the Question of salary is least worried about
- Player Artem Dzyuba not participate in the training of the national team of Russia in Novogorsk