Penalty against CSKA in the game of the 4th round of the Czech Cup with the Moscow «Spartak» has been assigned unfairly. This opinion in a telephone conversation with the journalist expressed his famous last Russian Judge Sergei Khusainov.
The referee of the tournament Vladislav Bezborodov appointed the 11-meter at the 61st minute of the match for a foul on the goalkeeper red-blue Igor Akinfeev on the defender of «Spartacus» Sergey Parshivlyuk.
«My opinion — wasn’t a Penalty,» said Khusainov.- in the simulation, by itself, does not like (Sergei) Parshivlyuk fell because he could not move on. But aggressive action from Igor Akinfeev was not — He did not hit Spartak player in football. He fell in line with the direction of flight of the ball. In addition, the chief referee of the tournament — Vladislav Bezborodov was not confident in your own decision, as evidenced by the fact that He has not demonstrated Akinfeev yellow card. I don’t understand why the fifth referee, located behind the gates, did not Bezborodov».
«Actually, I thought it strange that the match CSKA-Spartak was appointed Bezborodov, a native of St. Petersburg, because the army command is a direct competitor of» Zenit «in the battle for the championship,» said the specialist.
in the end, the meeting was held in Khimki, ended with the victory of «Spartacus» with the score 1: 0
- Valentin Ivanov: apologies CSKA for the episode with a penalty must be Parshivlyuk, and not judge
- The judge is not awarded a penalty in the game Kuban — Lokomotiv, says expert
- Giner: penalty against CSKA in the game against Spartak was not
- Inspector RFU has assessed the work of the judges of the match of the 4th round of the Czech Republic as above satisfactory
- When a new coach Murat Yacine Spartacus lacks stability in the game, says expert