Former midfielder English football club Manchester United Paul Scholes will take part in a friendly match to mark the 60th anniversary of Kazakhstan Kairat» (Almaty). About it speak the local media.
The game between the veterans of «Kairat» and the world team, which will be headed by the head coach of the Russian team, Fabio Capello, will be held on September 26 in Alma-ATA.
for the national team in the world, for example, will feature four of the holder of the Golden ball (best player in the world) — the Brazilian Rivaldo, Portuguese Luis Figo, Ukrainian Andriy Shevchenko and Italian Fabio Cannavaro
- Fabio Capello will not receive remuneration for participation in the game in honor of the 60th anniversary of Kazakhstan
- Fabio Capello will lead the world team in a friendly match against Kazakhstan Kairat
- Fabio Cannavaro has become the new head coach of the Chinese football club Guangzhou
- Leading trainers of Europe will discuss the results of the 2014 world Cup at the Symposium FIFA in St. Petersburg
- Semak and Simutenkov spend the 1st training With the national team of the Russian Federation in the coaching staff Capello