Police officers stationed in the Sunday law and order on the 1/32 final game of the Cup of Russia on football between Siberia And Tomsk «Tom» (3: 2) in Novosibirsk, did not allow violations of job descriptions, but only resisted aggressive Tomsk fans, said Tuesday reporters the head of the Department for the protection of public order of the MOI of Russia in the region Alexander recommendation.
How did the conflict
As explained by the recommendation, before the match on the podium were prepared buckets of water to extinguish the fire. When lit the 1st of them, the law-enforcement officers handed the bucket to the fans, But those began to pour water on the police And throw them in buckets.
Subsequently, in order to avoid fire stands the police had to enter the sector in order to extinguish the fire themselves, which led to the brawl.
However, drew attention to the recommendation, the employees of the special forces unit involved in the suppression of fans, not used force against them, and only kept the fans who attempted to break into the field.
The Version Of «Tom»
- The management of FC Tom accused Novosibirsk law enforcement and riot police of provoking unrest
- Italian law enforcement authorities jailed 17 of CSKA fans after the Champions League with Roma
- More than 1,000 police officers will provide Security at the match CSKA — Spartak in Khimki
- In fact fight the fans of FC Tom sotrudniki law enforcement criminal Case
- Fan CSKA imprisoned in Rome for the attack on the steward during the tournament with Roma