The Norwegian team of judges led by Svein-Moena will serve the Match of the first round of the group round of the Champions League between the Portuguese football club Benfica and St. Petersburg «Zenith». About it informs the official Internet-portal of the Union of European football associations.
help Moen will be Kim-Thomas Haglund, Frank Andas (both side judge), Kim-Henri Johnsen, Svein-Erik Edvartsen (both additional assistant referee) and Sven-Eric Mitchell (fourth referee).
The match between SL Benfica and Zenit will take place in Lisbon on 16 September — 22: 45 GMT. The return leg will take place in St. Petersburg on November 26.
in group C Zenit will play with the speakers in the championship of France Monaco (October 1 — at home, on the 9th of December on the road) and the German «Bayer» (October 22 — on the road, November 4 at home)
- Players of Zenit can’t blame the referee for the defeat against Bayer, says expert
- Players of Zenit away in the most defeated Benfica in the Champions League game
- Zenit will hold a meeting With Benfica, Bayer and Monaco in the group stage of the Champions League
- A Belgian judge, sГ©bastien Deliverer will serve the match between Russia and Liechtenstein
- Villas-Boas: could not score the Third goal in the goal Benfica, but we are pleased with the result