In the situation of foreigners in the Russian football clubs need to find the «Golden middle». About it today correspondents said the sports Minister Vitaly Mutko.
Currently in the Premier League of the Russian championship, there is a limitation in which the majority of the composition on the field have the opportunity at the same time leaving no more than 7 players.
«We need to find a middle ground, as is done in Spain, Germany, where homegrown players are dominant,» said the Minister. According to Mutko, the question of the limit will be aluminates in October of the current year in Cheboksary, where will be the Council for the training of sports reserve with the participation of the President of Russian Federation Vladimir Putin.
on the first day of the week the Minister arrived on a working visit to the Leningrad region, where the wish to get acquainted with sports facilities Gatchina, Kingisepp and Vyborgsky districts
- Mutko: Blatter made the initiative to reduce the number of cities in 2018, based on the experience of the 2014 world Cup
- Centuries Putin: Russian players have to take the clubs leading position
- Head of FIFA during the visit to the Russian Federation agreed with Putin issues of preparation for the 2018 world Cup
- Mutko: the development of a working group of FIFA and UEFA on the Crimean clubs is an important step towards compromise
- The General Director of the organizing Committee: at the moment in terms of the FIFA world Cup 2018 change no