Creating a mutual working group of the international Federation of football associations (FIFA) and the Union of European football associations (UEFA), which will focus on the legal status of the Crimean football clubs, is an important step on the path to compromise. About this journalist said sports Minister Vitaly Mutko.
on Thursday in Nyon was soveshenee authorized UEFA, FIFA, the Russian football Union (RFU) and the football Federation of Ukraine (FFU), which discussed the performances of the Crimean clubs in the championship of Russia. The results of this process was created a working group of the UEFA and FIFA, which by the beginning of the second half of October to decide on the Crimean clubs.
«It is a normal negotiation process, drew attention Mutko.- Authorized FIFA, UEFA, the football Federation of Ukraine and Russia met in order to detect the output that satisfies all parties. At the forefront has to be football. And another problem not solve. Need to meet, to discuss all the problems and contradictions, to find compromises. I was not at the current meeting, but I certainly know all its details.»
- Honorary head of the RAF: the working group on the Crimean clubs is a good option For Russia
- FIFA wants to settle the matter on the Crimean clubs between UFF and the RFU
- Simonyan: the use of punishment depends On the will of FIFA and UEFA external pressure
- The issue of the Crimean football clubs shall be settled by the beginning of the second half of October
- UEFA will discuss the circumstances with the Crimean clubs 18 September