The new stadium «Spartak» club «Open arena» in the Russian capital will be put into operation on August 27, and in 2017 will confederations Cup football. About it, said Minister of sport Vitaly Mutko on the meeting between Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, Deputy Prime Ministers.
«on August 27, we entered the stadium» Spartak «in the capital of Russia,» he said.
Chapter MST reminded That the confederations Cup intend to take stadiums in three other cities — Sochi, Kazan and St. Petersburg.» As for St. Petersburg, the stadium must be introduced in may 2016, he in full swing is being built,» said he.» We have also embarked on a modernization of the stadium in Sochi, and on August 17, under the football stadium goes in Kazan — Kazan-arena», — reported the Head of the MST.
Mutko said That in August-September in the other cities of the Russian Federation will begin the erection of six stadiums for the 2018 FIFA world Cup. Just, according to his statement, you need to build 12 stadiums and 64 training base to stay commands, and 102 training grounds — football stadiums with a capacity of about 1, 5 thousand( places with appropriate coverage and quality.
As said Mutko, of the twelve stadiums, which is expected to hold matches in 2018, 7 already in practice designed four stadiums in the high stage of readiness, and one in Samara began to build.
it is expected That the matches of the world Cup 2018 will be held in 12 stadiums in eleven cities of Russia: Moscow (stadiums «Luzhniki «and» Open arena «), St. Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Saransk, Kaliningrad, Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Samara, Sochi and Rostov-on-don. Tentatively international competition will be held from June 8 to July 8.
- Mutko: football Stadium under construction in Krasnodar similar to the Colosseum
- Mutko: capacity stadiums in Kaliningrad and Yekaterinburg can be reduced to 35 thousand
- Kazan is a candidate to host matches of 1/8 and 1/4 final of the 2018 world Cup football
- The General Director of the organizing Committee: at the moment in terms of the FIFA world Cup 2018 change no
- Deputy Minister of sport: the Crimea could become a training base for the Russian players for the 2018 world Cup