In the near future is able to be made the conclusion that the police in the stadiums will completely replace the stewards, told the Minister of sport Vitaly Mutko.
«We Kolokoltsev (head of the interior Ministry of the Russian Federation.- ) discussed this issue, We have already at least At the present time ready for what the stewards will replace law enforcement agencies in the bowl of the stadium,» he said, adding that «this issue is more the subject will be discussed in the autumn».
According to the Minister, for the 2018 world Cup will be implemented further training of stewards.
explaining the incident with fans of Spartak Moscow to Kazan, where, According to the fans, the law-enforcement officers in the inspection of forced girls to completely remove clothing, Mutko said: «these are isolated cases «»
- Mutko: Blatter made the initiative to reduce the number of cities in 2018, based on the experience of the 2014 world Cup
- Mutko: from conflict before the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak must be done the right conclusions
- Mutko: new stadium Spartak in the Russian capital will be put into operation on 27 August
- Medvedev asked in a persistent form in preparation for the 2018 world Cup football to strictly observe the costs
- Mutko: the issue of foreign players in Russian football have to find a middle ground