Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko has led a comparison of the football Stadium under construction in Krasnodar with the Coliseum. About this Mutko said in a live broadcast on the channel «Russia 2″ in the «Ask a question to the Minister».
«I visited the stadium in Krasnodar, which is building a head of FC» Krasnodar «Sergey Galitsky. The stadium is simply amazing, reminiscent of the Colosseum. In the coming year, the Stadium will be put into use. Children’s football school in Krasnodar is fantastic, has about 20 fields,» said Mutko.
on the assumption leading broadcast about the fact that in case of any questions from one of the host world Cup 2018 cities will be involved Stadium in Krasnodar, the Minister added: «Note that you said».
Krasnodar was not included in the number of cities that will host the world Cup, for the reason that the application got another regional center of Sochi.
«But in General I am very grateful for the development of sport in the Krasnodar territory.» Krasnodar has such infrastructure of the club, such a fantastic children’s school, which boasts a rare club of the world,» he said.
it is expected that the matches of the world Cup 2018 will be held in 12 stadiums in eleven cities of Russia: Moscow (stadiums «Luzhniki «and» Open arena «), St. Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Saransk, Kaliningrad, Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Samara, Sochi and Rostov-on-don. Approximately the world championship will be held from June 8 to July 8
- Mutko: new stadium Spartak in the Russian capital will be put into operation on 27 August
- Mutko: capacity stadiums in Kaliningrad and Yekaterinburg can be reduced to 35 thousand
- Rapoport: Yekaterinburg provides training for the 2018 world Cup in accordance with the schedule
- Mutko: the capacity of a number of stadiums for the 2018 world Cup has the ability to be shortened to 35 thousand People
- Vitaly Mutko familiarized with the course of preparation of Saransk to the 2018 FIFA world Cup football