Dinamo Moscow is able to reach the semi-finals of Europa League football season 2014/15. About this in a telephone conversation With the journalist said the former head coach of the blue and white Andrey Kobelev.
in the 3rd qualifying round of the Europa League Dynamo in the amount of 2 meetings defeated Israeli Hapoel from Kiryat Shmona(1: 1, 2: 1), And in the play-off round will play against Cyprus «Omonia».
«Cypriot football is evolving, as evidenced by the results of APOEL in the last few years, But Dynamo must beat the» Omonia «and go out in the group stage of the Europa League,» said Kobelev.- However, in modern European football are no weak opponents priori. Negligent attitude in this case for the Dynamo is not permissible. They need to put 100 percent effort. With this line, I think Dynamo is able to reach at least the semi-finals».
«Yes, at 1st glance, Dynamo overcame Hapoel With difficulty, But in the first match, despite the draw, it was evident that the difference in class between the Russian and Israeli teams is huge. And in the second leg Dynamo acted on the result. Yes, in the championship game of Russia» Rostov «(7: 3.- Approx.)» Dynamo played more convincingly. But the national championship — round tournament where you can take the risk. And With the» Hapoel «was two-match confrontation where you want to be careful,» said the specialist.
2 August contract With Dynamo signed the France midfielder Mathieu Valbuena.» very good purchase. Valbuena is the player who can single-handedly decide the outcome of the tournament,» said Kobelev
- Football Dynamo Valbuena: we could not show your own football game against Omonia
- Moscow Dynamo led negotiations with Zenit goalkeeper Vyacheslav Malafeev
- Moscow Dinamo will play against Hapoel in the second leg football League Europe
- The players of Dinamo beat Hapoel and reached the play-off round of qualifications for the Europa League
- Russian football clubs learned rivals in the play-off round of the Europa League