The draw for the group stage of Europa League football season 2014/15, on which the Russian Federation will present the Moscow «Dynamo» and «Krasnodar», will take place on the last working day of the week in Monaco. The event starts fifteen: 00 GMT.
The residents on the way to the group stage of the tournament beat Estonian «Kalev» (4: 0, 5: 0), Hungarian «Decider» (5: 1, 3: 0) and Spanish real Sociedad» (0: 1, 3: 0).
Two Russian club — capital «locomotive» and «Rostov» — failed to reach the group stage of the Europa League. The railroad, which became the third on the previous results of the championship of Russia, were unlucky in the play-offs on the Cyprus Apollo from Limassol — 1: 1 away and 1: 4 at home. Rostov, who won the right to play in the Europa League by winning the Russian Cup, nothing could oppose Turkish «Trabzonspor» — 0: 2 away and 0: 0 at home.
Dynamo holds home games at the Moscow stadium «arena Khimki», «Krasnodar» — «Kuban».
The current winner of the Europa League is a Spanish Sevilla
- Four Russian club will hold the second leg of the knockout stages of the Europa League football
- Russia retained the sixth place in the UEFA coefficients table
- Players of the Moscow Dynamo beat Omonia and went out in the group stage of the Europa League
- Players Dinamo will play against PSV, Panathinaikos and Estoril group stage LES
- Four Russian club will hold the first matches of the knockout stages of the Europa League