Mini-football match between the national teams of Brazil and Argentina (4: 1) has collected 55 thousand viewers, setting a record attendance. About it speak the local media.
The meeting was held on 7 September independence Day of the country in Brasilia National stadium behalf of mane Garrincha, who took the championship matches for the 2014 world Cup.
for the first time in the history of the sport match was held at a football stadium. The game broke the record for attendance, which was established in 1999 (25 712 people)
- Kerzhakov: it was important to defeat the team of Azerbaijan, and the record went by the wayside
- Official opening of the football stadium Spartak Moscow
- Mutko: capacity stadiums in Kaliningrad and Yekaterinburg can be reduced to 35 thousand
- Spikelets: the negativity Around the team is the reason for the low attendance of the game Russia — Azerbaijan
- Team of the Russian Federation may hold qualifying matches for UEFA Euro 2016 in arenas Spartak and Rubin