Spanish striker in English football club Chelsea Fernando Torres will continue his career in the Italian» Milan». According to the press service of the Chelsea striker will move to the Italian team on the rights of the two-year lease.
The player is left to undergo a medical examination.
Torres moved to Chelsea on January 31, 2011 from Liverpool. His transition has cost Chelsea 50 million pounds. During this time he has won the FA Cup (2012) and winner of the Champions League (2012) and Europa League (2013).
last season Torres has played for Chelsea in 41 games at home, scoring eleven goals. At the world Cup in Brazil striker has played for Spain in all three matches of the group stage, where he recorded one goal
- Players of Zenit went out in the group stage of the Champions League
- Monaco will host the draw for the group stage of Europa League football
- Footballer Florent Malouda has terminated the contract with Trabzonspor after a fight with the coach
- Players Bayern drew with Schalke in the championship game Germany
- Zenit beat the standard in the first play-off match of the Champions League qualification