Metro station «Spartak» in the North-West of the Russian capital, which is expected to open on August 28th, will be closed to the entrance of passengers completion Box sporting events at the nearby stadium «Open arena». About it was stated today in the management of the Moscow metro.
here commented that the Station will be closed due to the fact that too much flow can cause a stampede. The Station will work in normal mode.
in the Moscow metro emphasized that such a measure is always applied at a bus stop subway platforms located in close proximity to the objects mass events.» Field completion of different activities close to the station Sokolnicheskaya line — «Sparrow hills» and «Sports», located near the stadium «Luzhniki». In addition, After the festivities closed at the entrance and Station «Victory Park», located in close proximity to the memorial complex of Victory «Poklonnaya Gora», — stated in the management of the Moscow metro.
There was added, because it is a traditional measure of safety applied in many cities of the world the end of mass events.
Stadium «the opening of the arena is the home arena of FC «Spartak». The opening match at the new stadium will take place on 5 September between Spartak and Belgorodskoi «red Star.» The opening of the arena with a capacity of 42 thousand spectators will host matches of the world football championship in 2018
- Station of the Moscow metro Spartak will work not only during football matches
- Chapter subway: station Gory cope with the demand for the 2018 world Cup
- Veterans of the Moscow Spartak will play the first leg at the stadium arena Opening
- Centuries Putin on August 27, will visit the Stadium of the football club Spartak
- Putin will visit the new Stadium of the football club Spartak