Former coach of the Spanish football club Barcelona Gerardo Martino will be the new head coach of the Argentina national team. About this say local publications.
The parties have already agreed on the contract. Employment contract with 51-year-old specialist will be calculated until 2018. On the current position Martino will be replaced by Alejandro Sabelo, who resigned after the defeat by Germany in the final of the 2014 world Cup.
Martino worked with Barcelona in the season 2013/14. During this time, under his leadership, the team won the super Cup of Spain (2013)
- Association football Argentina agreed data talks With coach Martino
- Messi will miss the friendly match Argentina with Germany due to injury
- Antonio Conte shown as the head coach of Italian football
- Lionel Messi has recovered from injury and is ready to play in the game against the Athletics
- Media: player Khedira has not played in the game super Cup Europe because of the refusal to renew the contract