Former head coach of the Russian football club Spartak Valery Karpin continues conversations with Spanish Mallorca on appointment to the post of coach. About it told Spanish television channel IB3 Televisio.
they say that the General Manager of the team Dudu Aouate considers Karpin as the main contender for the post of chief coach.
first in «Mallorca» said that not talking with Carpini. The interest of the leadership of Mallorca to the Russian specialist was announced in early July.
in the years 2009-2014 Karpin worked in the Moscow «Spartak», where he held the position of General Manager (until December 2012) and with breaks — coach. He twice led the red-and-white to silver medals of the Russian championship.
in Spain Karpin known for playing for local clubs «Valencia», «Barcelona» and «real Sociedad».
Mallorca is in the 2nd power of the Spanish championship. Last season the team finished in 17th place, having managed to escape from relegation to the third League
- The coaching staff Mallorca led by Valery Carpini earn 200 thousand euros per year
- Karpin Tuesday has the opportunity to be adopted as the new head coach of FC Mallorca
- Valery Karpin: I Wish Mallorca played as Barcelona, but it all depends on the players
- Players Mallorca won the first match under the leadership of Valery Karpin
- Valery Karpin: wanted to return to Spain, far from where he spent many years