Ukrainian football clubs «Dnepr» (Dnepropetrovsk) and «Metalist» (Kharkiv) will host the home matches of the Europa League in Kyiv and Lviv, respectively. As they say, the Ukrainian media, the decision was made by the Union of European football associations (UEFA).
It is noted that UEFA has banned European matches in other Ukrainian cities due to the unstable situation in the country.
first of Dnipro and Metalist held home matches of the qualifying round of the European Cup in Kiev.
Rivals team from Dnepropetrovsk in the group round of the Europa League will be inter (Italy), Saint-Etienne (France) and Karabakh (Azerbaijan). The team from Kharkiv to meet with Turkish Trabzonspor, Polish Legia and Belgian «Lokeren «»
- UEFA banned European matches in Dnipropetrovsk, Odesa and Kharkiv
- Polish FC movement opposes holding in Ukraine of the Europa League with Metalist
- Dinamo Krasnodar and came in fourth basket when the draw for the Europa League football
- Kharkiv Metalist plans to file in the FIFA lists of players, willfully left the club
- Russia retained the sixth place in the UEFA coefficients table