Match of the second round of the Czech football season 2014/15 between Moscow clubs Dynamo and Spartak will not be rolled over later time. As announced by the Executive Director of the Russian football Premier League (RFPL) Sergey Cheban, the meeting will be held on Sunday, August 10 at 13: 30 GMT.
«At this point in time grounds to postpone the game there,» said Cheban.- according to meteorologists, the temperature on Sunday will be from 24 to 26 degrees Celsius. If the situation changes, we will be able to quickly resolve this issue and, if necessary, to postpone this Match».
A petition to postpone the game was made by Moscow «Dynamo», arguing that in 13: 30 teams will be unbearable to play on the field because of the heat.
in the first round of the championship of Russia-2014/15 more later time, From 13: 30 to 21: 30 were postponed matches CSKA — «torpedo» (2 August) and «Lokomotiv» — «Krasnodar» (August 3)
- Premier: will make a conclusion about the postponement of the match Dinamo — Spartak more later time August 5,
- Generator CSKA played with Terek most difficult match in this championship
- Football Lokomotiv Boussoufa: I’m sure the Fans will understand my behavior in the offseason
- Football Dynamo Valbuena: At this point in time, I’m ready for 70 percent
- Players of Zenit won Ufa in the championship game of Russia