The Argentinean football legend Diego Maradona got into a fight near one of the night clubs Croatian Dubrovnik, hearing the chanting of the name of his former son-in-law Sergio Aguero. About it speak Argentine media.
Maradona made the fight at the exit of the club. According to witnesses, the former coach of Argentina was in a drunken state. He pounced on the man who uttered the name agГјero. Then Maradona cried several offensive phrases in the address of the player in English football «Manchester city».
As before stated, to law enforcement authorities any complaints have been reported.
Scandalous episode in Croatia occurred a few weeks later, As the Argentine struck the journalist.
AgГјero was married to a daughter of Diego Maradona Jannine, which gave birth to his son Benjamin. In January 2013 footballer divorced by his wife. Under the leadership of Maradona agГјero played from Argentina at the 2010 world Cup.
throughout his career, Maradona playing position attacking midfielder and striker, spent 91 match of the Argentina national team and scored 34 goals. He has a world championship gold 1986 and silver in the world championship in 1990. From October 2008 to July 2010, He led the national team of Argentina and came With the team to the quarterfinals of the 2010 world Cup.
Maradona for a long time been treated for drug dependence
- Diego Maradona arrived at the hospital of Buenos Aires
- Diego Maradona got into a fight near a night club in Croatia
- Diego Maradona has hit the journalist, saying he would not give interviews
- The defensive player of the Belgian national team football Daniel van Buyten has announced the completion of a career
- Argentine police arrested suspects in the kidnapping of the father of the player in football Carlos Teves