English football club Manchester United, despite the bad performances, earned a record income ?433, 2 million sterling on the results of the season 2013/14. About it speak English media.
The income of the club increased by 19% compared with the 2012/13 season. Revenue growth is associated with a marked increase of funds coming from the sale of commercial rights and broadcasting.
during the financial year the club has signed contracts with 12 regional and global sponsors. For example, the amount of the contract with the title sponsor is ?327 million, with technical ?750 million (over 10 years).
in the season 2013/14 club under the leadership of the Scottish specialist David Moyes finished in seventh place in the Premier League and for the first time in many years did not qualify for the European competitions, the part where he made a considerable share of funds coming to the club.
for information the financial report, only the non-participation of teams in European competition this season would have cost the team around ?35 million Yet ?3, 5 million club paid Moyes for early termination of the contract. On ?8, 4 million less than the prize MU enriched for finishing in the Premier League only on 7-th place. In General the difficulties Moas cost the club ?48 million
- Valery Gazzaev: revenues of the Russian football League have to be ?700-800 million per year
- The English championship football team starts the match Manchester United — Swansea
- Manchester United will fight for victory in the championship of England, says expert
- Russian football clubs CSKA and Zenit will receive at least ?8, 6 million for participation in the Champions League
- Manchester United signed a five-year contract With former player of Spartak Marcos Rojo