Lokomotiv Moscow have made Moroccan midfielder mbark Boussoufa in the squad to participate in the championship of Russia on football. About it is notified on the official Internet representation of the Russian football Premier League (RFPL).
Boussoufa and French midfielder Lassana Diarra, who signed with Lokomotiv contracts during the previous season, was not in the team before the beginning of the championship. The club’s Manager Olga Smorodskaya first told about the intention to sell the rights to players.
As in the past season, on Monday announced the club under 11 number
- Media: the transfer of the player in football Locomotive Lassana Diarra in the CRC will not be held
- Players Locomotive Boussoufa and Diarra held dialogues with the President of the club Smorodskaya
- Leonid Kuchuk was not allowed at the base of FC Lokomotiv on disposal Olga Smorodskaya
- Leonid Kuchuk in fact continues to perform the duties of the head coach of Lokomotiv
- Assistant Leonid Kuchuk: our coaching staff is not going to work in Lokomotiv