Moscow football club» Dynamo «and» locomotive «entered the number» seeded When the draw for the play-off round of qualifications for the Europa League, which will be held on the last working day of the week in Nyon, Switzerland. It was announced oposlya, As determined by All participants of the final qualifying round of the tournament, based on the rating factors.
Two Russian club» Rostov(Rostov-on-don and Krasnodar «- was» nasienie».
in the play-off round of qualifications are the winners of the 3rd qualifying round, fifteen losing at the same stage of the Champions League, and the Clubs who are just beginning the fight in Europe.
All teams will be divided into six groups (five to 10 and only 12 teams). Each will have the same number of «seeded «and» nezianya «clubs according to the rating factors. As stated by the journalist in the press service of UEFA, the groups will be posted in the morning on the last working day of the week.
Clubs From the same Association will not be able to play with each other at the current stage. In addition, considering the current political situation, When the draw will be divorced Clubs From Russia and Ukraine.
When the draw for each group of balls with the names of the» seeded «and» nezianya «teams will be placed in two separate bowls. Of them get one ball and placed in an empty bowl in the middle. Then these balls are shuffled. The club selected first conducts its first match at home.
The first legs of the play-off round of the Europa League will be held on August 21, the response — 28 August
- Russian football Clubs will learn their opponents in the final qualifying rounds of the UEFA Champions League and LE
- Determined possible rivals of the Russian clubs in the UEFA Europa League draw
- Players Dinamo will play against PSV, Panathinaikos and Estoril group stage LES
- Monaco will host the draw for the group stage of Europa League football
- Players of the Moscow Dynamo beat Omonia and went out in the group stage of the Europa League