at the pre-match meeting before the meeting of the 12th round of «Krasnodar» in Saransk, which took place on 2 November And ended in the victory of «Mordovia» (2: 1), the Commissioner «League — TV» Andrei Nikonov said a petition to transplant an active supporter of team Victor Wanawana, better known as Witek, away from the microphones that had been broadcast with its own immutable style loud And not always censorial support the local team. In response, the Board of Mordovia, said that this fan has its traditional place on the podium, And they do not have the right to infringe on his rights.
«First, I would like to clarify that we have no conflict with the leadership of» Mordovia», said Shadrov.- And we can’t require that the fans were not allowed on the football, if he buys a ticket. So we are left to find other compromise solutions to this problem».
first Director of Mordovia, Vladimir Bibikov told TASS that Authorized «League-TV is already on many occasions in the club with a request to transplant Vitka away from the microphones.
«Mordovia» is on the 10th place in the standings of the championship of Russia, having the asset portfolio of 14 points after 12 matches
- Director of FC Mordovia : the use of punishment To our fan will leave the club without support
- The issue of the Crimean football clubs shall be settled by the beginning of the second half of October
- Honorary head of the RAF: the working group on the Crimean clubs is a good option For Russia
- The members of FIFA, UEFA, the RFU and the FFU will discuss the issue of the Crimean clubs at a meeting in Nyon
- Coach of Mordovia : draw in the game of the Locomotive is an honest result