The Union of European football associations (UEFA) is based on the law of Switzerland, which is based organization, not recognizing matches the Crimean team under the auspices of the Russian football Union (RFU). This opinion in the talk with the reporter expressed a sports Lawyer Yury Zaitsev.
on the last working day of the week, UEFA announced that it matches the Crimean teams under the auspices of the RFU will not be recognized by the organization.
«UEFA is placed on the area of Switzerland, for this reason, the organization lives by the law of that state. Switzerland does not recognize the Crimea by Russia, a similar position is shared by UEFA. In fact, this message was a statement of fact, to draw any conclusions from it,» said rabbit.
«Further developments Will be depending on the progress of negotiations between officials of UEFA and the RFU. Would have been a lot of consultation, with swords unsheathed no one to resolve this issue Will not be,» he added hares.
on 31 July the Bureau of the Executive Committee of the RFU approved the performance of the clubs from the Crimea and Sevastopol in the 2nd division championship, provided they complete the required certification procedures. On the last working day of the week, August 8, Vice-President of the RFU Nikita Simonyan after an emergency meeting of the Bureau said that the clubs have been vetted.
Crimean team August 12, made his debut in the Cup of Russia — in 1/256 final Sevastopol SCCF with the score 2: 0 beat Simferopol TJC, and Yalta «Pearl» with the score 0: 2 lost «Sochi», and then the head of the FFU Anatoly Konkov tried to convince FIFA and UEFA to apply punishment to the RFU
- The former head of the RFU: UEFA’s position on the Crimean clubs is not hard
- The General Director of FC Zhemchuzhina : presentation of the Crimean clubs in the Russian Federation is the internal affair of the RFU
- Yalta Pearl suffered a devastating defeat in his debut match in the Czech Republic football
- The football Federation of Ukraine appealed to FIFA and UEFA petition to apply punishment to the RFU
- Fans became owners of Sevastopol football club SCCF