Court of arbitration for sport in Lausanne (CAS) has examined the claim of the Moscow «Locomotive» to another football club «Nika» and decide for one to two months. About this journalist said sports Lawyer Mikhail Prokopets, representing the desire «Nicky».
in the last month of summer 2013, the dispute resolution chamber of the Russian football Union (RFU) ordered the «locomotive» to pay «Nick» part of the funds for the transfer of midfielder Denis Glushakov in «Spartacus». The player defended the colors of «Nicky» From 1999 to 2005. In June 2013, the midfielder moved from the «Locomotive» in «Spartacus». The railroad filed an appeal, which was rejected and the Club decided to apply to international arbitration body — CAS.
the head of «Locomotive» Olga Smorodskaya in February, told in an interview that «nick» requires 15% of the amount of the transfer. On unreliable data, «Spartacus» paid «locomotive» for Glushakova 8 million euros.
With «Nika» we will sue in Lausanne, said Smorodskaya.- The club can get money from the first transfer Glushakov. And it happened, when Dennis moved to Rostov SKA (2006.- ).» Nick «insists, because it was a rental. However, in documents written -» the transfer agreement». Why should I assume that the transfer agreement is a lease? Confirmation in the dispute resolution chamber we have shown. Documents clearly written «lease», no. And we, again, have paper, which clearly stated — «the transfer agreement». About the rent Glushakova is a fairy tale. And in fairy tales I don’t believe «»
- The case of football clubs locomotive and nick will be considered on 18 August in CAS
- CAS will make a decision in the case of football clubs locomotive and nick at the end of November
- The RFU has enabled Amcare to register new players
- Rubin : the transfer of the player in football Roman Eremenko CSKA not implemented
- Leonid Kuchuk in fact continues to perform the duties of the head coach of Lokomotiv