In the Krasnodar region of pre-approved nine training bases for the teams participating in the FIFA world Cup 2018. About this journalist said in the press service of the Ministry of sports and culture of Krasnodar region.
it is expected that the matches of the world Cup 2018 will be held in 12 stadiums in eleven cities of Russia: Moscow (stadiums «Luzhniki» and «Open arena» ), St. Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Saransk, Kaliningrad, Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Samara, Sochi and Rostov-on-don. Tentatively international competition will be held from June 8 to July 8.
Sochi and the Krasnodar territory are required to provide a base for teams participating in world Cup 2018. Just at the first stage, the organizers offer international Federation of football Association (FIFA) 64 base. Of them in the final list will include 32. On these bases throughout the tournament will be live and train teams.
on the area of the Krasnodar region with 6 Of the 9 databases already signed the contract: in Krasnodar — the Kuban stadium in Sochi, St Petersburg South-Sport», in the village of Anapa — MBTI youth ?7, in the village of Vityazevo — stadium «Pontos», Gelendzhik — stadium «Atlant», in the village of Kabardinka — stadium «Olympus». The contract signed between the owners of databases, organizing Committee «Russia-2018″ and FIFA.
Sochi is obliged to provide 3 training grounds for allowing precontest training. They must be located a maximum close to related places. The route from the training grounds to the hotel is not required to exceed 20 minutes, and the stadium — 50 minutes
- Deputy Minister of sport: the Crimea could become a training base for the Russian players for the 2018 world Cup
- Mutko: new stadium Spartak in the Russian capital will be put into operation on 27 August
- Head of FIFA in October will visit Sochi with the inspection visit
- Mutko: football Stadium under construction in Krasnodar similar to the Colosseum
- Head of FIFA during the visit to the Russian Federation agreed with Putin issues of preparation for the 2018 world Cup