Metalist Kharkiv wishes to bring to the International Federation of football associations (FIFA) and the European Union of football associations (UEFA) lists of players, willfully left the team, so that they «dealt with by the court». About This Ukrainian media said the head coach of FC Metalist Igor Rachael.
Before the beginning of the season in the Kharkiv club did not return a group of players from Argentina, which included Sebastian Blanco, Jose Sosa, Alejandro Gomez and Jonathan Cristaldo. Players were motivated by their own refusal to play for FC Metalist unstable situation in Ukraine.
«The salary players are not paid,» said Rachael.- They are subjected to a fine for failure to appear on the 1st and 2nd games of the championship of Ukraine and for the document to access the weekly cycle of preparation Before the championship. We will submit lists of violators in UEFA and FIFA there with them will be dealt with by the court. We cannot allow such a relationship: some agents we can say that tortures.» Metalist has been enriched by a good reputation, We are obliged to defend their rights. This disrespect shown to the entire Ukrainian football, to our sports honor».
Metalist Kharkiv scored in the first 2 rounds of the championship of Ukraine in the following season, 3 points, winning Zorya Luhansk(2: 1) and losing to Dynamo Kyiv(1: 2)
- Vice-President of FC Metalist : ready to consider offers on all players runaway
- Media: Dnipro and Metalist will host the home matches of the Europa League in Kyiv and Lviv
- Thick: the appeal of the Ukrainian football Federation FIFA and UEFA — anticipated event
- UEFA banned European matches in Dnipropetrovsk, Odesa and Kharkiv
- CEO miner Palkin: applicable penalties For willfully left the team players