Information has become available following the meeting Mutko with Minnikhanov, which took place on Thursday in the capital of Russia.
«The sports Minister said that now the organizing Committee of the 2018 FIFA world Cup with FIFA, the question of what the matches will be held at each of the stadiums, — stated in the message.- because of this, Vitaly Mutko promised to Rustam Minnikhanov to the maximum to help holding in the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan the most interesting and important games of the tournament. It is expected that the» Kazan-arena «will be at least matches 1/4 and 1/8 finals and semi-finals prior to the world Cup Confederations Cup».
during the meeting they discussed the results of the visit of the Committee of FIFA in the Russian Federation, to assess the preparedness of cities to hold the world championship.
«According to Vitaly Mutko, Kazan received a minimum of comments and positive evaluation of experts of the international Federation.» Kazan-arena», which is expected to hold matches of the 2018 FIFA world Cup, already in operation, almost all other infrastructure is ready to host the football tournament now,» said the handling of the press service.
21st world championship football for the first time will be held in Russia from June 8 to July 8, 2018. Games will be held at 12 stadiums in eleven cities. The draw for the qualifying matches will be held on July 25, 2015 in St. Petersburg
- Mutko: new stadium Spartak in the Russian capital will be put into operation on 27 August
- The General Director of the organizing Committee: at the moment in terms of the FIFA world Cup 2018 change no
- Head of FIFA during the visit to the Russian Federation agreed with Putin issues of preparation for the 2018 world Cup
- Mutko: the capacity of a number of stadiums for the 2018 world Cup has the ability to be shortened to 35 thousand People
- Mutko: capacity stadiums in Kaliningrad and Yekaterinburg can be reduced to 35 thousand