Petersburg «Zenith» in the process of the present transfer campaign must meet the requirements of the Union of European football associations (UEFA) requirements of financial fair-play, and because of this New acquisitions until not expected. This opinion at the traditional meeting with the media workers of St. Petersburg told the General Director of the football club Maxim Mitrofanov.
Zenit came in the list of violators to comply with financial fair play. This situation does not disturb the leaders of the club and will not impact on the workplace in the transfer market.
«the main problem that arose meet the requirements of UEFA, is the payment of loans taken in the summer of 2012 for the purchase of Hulk and Axel Witsel, said Mitrofanov.- to work on the transfer market this summer, she is not affected. We purchased and elite clubs, paying less ?25 million».
According to Mitrofanov, regular purchases «Zenit» no plans.» the coaching staff has the desire to return from the lease «Ruby» our alumnus Paul Mogilitsa to 1 September, said the CEO.- New acquisitions are not expected «»
- Zenith : Javi Garcia was declared on UEFA Champions League group stage because of good Shuttle service
- Slovak Player protection Hubocan on the first day of the weekend will be shown in the form player in football Dynamo
- Agent: football inter’s Fredy guarГn did not want to transition from the Zenith
- Cristiano Ronaldo is ready to play for Manchester United or Chelsea at a salary ?500 thousand per week
- The Zenit goalkeeper Vyacheslav Malafeev: we got a tight Group in the Champions League