Nevison striker Spartak Artem Dzuba in the national team of Russia would have been madness, taking into account that the country is currently just «going forwards». This opinion in the talk with the reporter was expressed by former national team forward Sergei Yuran.
on the last working day of the week the coaching staff of the Russian Federation announced its final list of players for a friendly match with the team of Azerbaijan (September 3) and the meeting of the first round of the qualifying tournament of European championship 2016 with a team of Liechtenstein (8 September). The structure includes a striker of FC Spartak Moscow Artem Dzyuba, who with 6 balls leads in the list of scorers in the championship of Russia. Striker for a long time has not been called to the national team and was not included in the national team at the world Cup in Brazil.
«Only an insane person could assume that Dziuba will not be in the team. We all over the country half of the attackers, and Dzyuba scored in each game. Capello had nowhere to go,» said Juran.
«It’s hard to say how a key figure in the team will be Dzyuba — continued Juran.- about it can talk Only Capello. Only the coach to decide, whether there is Dzyuba in most its composition or remain in stock».
«I think Dzyuba quietly inclined to return to the team once he did not get the world Cup. Differently he would have said in the summer that no longer wants to play for the national team,» added Juran.
Both meetings will be held in Khimki near Moscow
- Capello has included Dziuba in the national team of Russia on matches against Azerbaijan and Liechtenstein
- The national team of Russia on football wins with 4: 0 in the 2nd half, the team of Liechtenstein
- Fabio Capello: the Question of salary is least worried about
- Players of Spartak, to the roster of the Russian Federation, was allowed to play in the game on the opening of the Arena
- Fabio Capello believes the idea of creating a basic command before the 2018 world Cup is beautiful, but utopian