In Gorky Park and Sokolniki will be organized area for sports fans during the world Cup 2018. About it the correspondent. Said the chief of Department of culture of Moscow Sergei Kapkov.
The official fan zone FIFA will be announced later. In the bid book Russia in the form of playgrounds in the capital of Russia claimed the Red square and Gory.
«The fan zone will be organized in Gorky Park and Sokolniki, said Kapkov.- These parks can take a lot of fans, for convenient access by persons with disabilities. In the year will be organized and other fan zone».
The world Cup 2018 will be held from June 8 to July 8. The tournament will take eleven cities of Russia. In the capital of Russia world Cup matches will be held at the stadium «Luzhniki» and «Open arena «»
- Muscovites will choose the color stands for the Luzhniki stadium, which will host the games in 2018
- Head of FIFA in October will visit Sochi with the inspection visit
- Putin: the Cabinet has decided not to reduce the number of cities to provide for the 2018 world Cup football
- The presentation of the tournament Spartacus Opening Scene is organized to test the throughput systems
- Station of the Moscow metro Spartak will work not only during football matches