The signing of the contract With the footballer Bipasa Natho does not mean leaving the team Rasmus elm. About it in conversation With the journalist told the head of the scouting Department CSKA Oleg Yarovinsky.
on the first day of the weekend CSKA signed a four-year contract With the 26-year-old midfielder Israel Bipasa Natho. While CSKA are in the process of negotiating the renewal of the contract with the Swedish midfielder team by Rasmus Alma, which until no desire to be in CSKA at the end of the current contract. The contract Elmo With the army club ends in the summer of 2015.
«It is incorrect to assume that the signing of the contract With Bipasa Natha means preparedness CSKA to part With Rasmus Alma, said Yarovinsky.- We still expect the Rasmus And I hope that it will help CSKA in the future. Nacho And elm different players, And the arrival of one does not mean separation From others.»
- The General Director of FC CSKA: dialogues on a new contract with Rasmus Alma will continue
- The head of the breeding Department CSKA: the club has no relation to the care Eremenko from ruby
- Israeli midfielder Bebras Natcho shown in the form player in football CSKA
- Footballer Roman Eremenko has signed a four-year contract With CSKA Moscow
- Former footballer ruby Bebras Natcho can pursue a career in CSKA