The President of the international Federation of football Association (FIFA) Joseph Blatter last weekend visited the Russian Federation on a working visit in preparation for the world Cup 2018. About this journalist said in the press service of FIFA.
Details of the working trip Blatter in the Russian Federation will become known later.
it is expected that the matches of the world Cup 2018 will be held in 12 stadiums in eleven cities of Russia: Moscow (stadiums «Luzhniki» and «Open arena» ), St. Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Saransk, Kaliningrad, Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Samara, Sochi and Rostov-on-don. Tentatively international competition will be held from June 8 to July 8
- The General Director of the organizing Committee: at the moment in terms of the FIFA world Cup 2018 change no
- Head of FIFA during the visit to the Russian Federation agreed with Putin issues of preparation for the 2018 world Cup
- Deputy Minister of sport: the Crimea could become a training base for the Russian players for the 2018 world Cup
- Mutko: new stadium Spartak in the Russian capital will be put into operation on 27 August
- Muscovites will choose the color stands for the Luzhniki stadium, which will host the games in 2018